Meet Our Team
Judy works to broaden community support for MAP and build MAP’s services to the nonprofit community. By leading MAP she is able to fulfill her passion to help the nonprofit sector succeed at creating healthy communities.
Brings to the Table
- 35 years of experience in management
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Deep knowledge of the trends affecting the nonprofit community
- MAP for Nonprofits (1997 – current) – executive director
- CommonBond Communities (1993 – 1997) – vice president, marketing and fund development
- Resources for Child Caring (1990 – 1993) – director, programs and public policy
- Control Data Corporation (1978 – 1989) – variety of positions, including director of public affairs and vice president of individual and organizational development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Studies, University of Minnesota
- Serves on the board of directors for the Alliance for Nonprofit Management
- Serves on the board of directors for Idealware
- Held several leadership positions with the Greater Twin Cities United Way, including board member and chair of the Council of Agency Executives
- Mondale Fellow at the Hubert Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs (1990 – 1991)
Outside of work, Judy enjoys sailboat racing, downhill skiing, cooking, and spending time with her three grandchildren, each of whom is above average.