Nonprofit organizations throughout the Greater Twin Cities Metro Area work with our accounting & finance consultants to obtain solid accounting systems, accurate records, timely financial statements, and successful accounting projects, such as preparing your annual tax forms. Our services provide leaders, board treasurers and board members with the management information required to make good decisions and satisfy the requirements of funders and the government regulators.
Last year, we delivered 330 successful accounting projects to organizations.
- Are supported by our 20+ years of experience in accounting services
- Are nonprofit specialists, who meet you where you are, and help you to move forward
- Are mission-oriented, responsive, and dedicated to your success
- Use accounting best practices
- Understand nonprofit governance, the funding environment and your regulatory requirements
- Work with a variety of accounting and finance systems, including Sage 50 (Peachtree), QuickBooks and Fund EZ.
- Ongoing scheduled accounting, with back-up support when your assigned MAP consultant is ill or on vacation
- Produce accurate, timely and understandable income statements, balance sheets, and other financial statements
- Accounting for restricted grants
- Creating dashboards, cash flow analysis, and help with budgeting
- Help to achieve the standards set by third parties, like the Charities Review Council
- Annual tax reporting
- Customized financial policies and procedures, including internal controls
- Financial assessment and recommendations
- New accounting system set-ups, accounting software selection, implementations and conversions
- Audit preparation
It costs nothing to discuss your needs. If our services appear to be a good match for your organization, we’ll prepare a proposal for your consideration. Projects range in price depending on the scope of the work. If you are interested in discussing your accounting needs, email or call 651-393-2178 today.
Fees for Services
- Ongoing Scheduled Accounting Services, $75 per hour
- Accounting Projects, $125 per hour. (Examples: new accounting system set up; software selection, implementation and conversion; year-end financial assessment & recommendations; budgeting assistance; staff training; customized financial policies and procedures; systems and software assessment and recommendations; year-end accounting close; audit preparation.)
- Financial Policies and Procedures Update, $375-$625. Perfect for organizations that don’t have documented financial policies and procedures, are preparing for an audit, are growing and need to build their financial infrastructure and improve financial transparency.
- Financial Assessment & Recommendations, $1,000-$1,750. A financial assessment of your accounting systems, financial procedures, and financial statements; a review of your use of accounting software, tracking and reporting mechanisms, internal controls and financial policies.
- Annual Tax Reporting and Annual Report to Minnesota Attorney General
- 990EZ, $800
- 990, $1,250
- Note: Ongoing scheduled accounting clients enjoy discounted 990 fees
Let’s discuss your organization’s needs. Email or phone us at 651-393-2178.