You can find previously recorded webinars on our YouTube channel. Watch from the convenience of your computer. 1) Board Boot Camp 2) Finding Success in Succession Planning and 3) Executive Director Performance Reviews. No registration required.
Would you like to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of nonprofit board members?
- The difference between nonprofit and for-profit entities and board service
- Legal considerations
- Board member “must do” roles and responsibilities
- How to be an effective board member
What would your organization achieve if you invested in building your key people assets?
Succession planning identifies and nurtures your leadership pipeline. Strengths-based succession planning not only builds a more “leaderful” culture, it yields the critical bench-strength so many nonprofits lack in times of an increasingly mobile workforce. In this free on-demand webinar, we demonstrate how succession planning identifies what it needs from its top leadership and assesses potential internal candidates and their development needs to prepare for future roles. The outcome of succession planning is a talent pipeline and a plan to keep it flowing. Participants receive a free succession planning packet via email after registering.
- A process and tools to use in succession planning
It’s the responsibility of the nonprofit board of directors to complete a review of the organization’s executive employee each year. A well-planned and focused review process creates a platform for good communication, addresses issues before they become big problems, clarifies goals and objectives and may even raise new opportunities.
- Gain a clear understanding of the importance of doing performance reviews
- Understand best practices in regards to an effective review process
- Learn legal considerations in the review process
- Get tips on handling under-performance situations and termination